Path 3: Core Frequency Shift
The third path is a mix of deeper energy healing sessions and guided meditations to support transformation and opening in the integration periods. Unlike the second path, I don't recommend doing these quite as close together. For maximum support, healing, and integration, the energy healing sessions should be done with three to four weeks between them.
This path is shifting the deeply held energies along the midline of the body - commonly referred to as core frequencies. These are held in the sternum and ribs, the shoulder blades, the pelvis, and the spine. The meditations will assist in clearing frequencies up and out of the deeply held parts of you while you integrate the shifts.
1. Embody Your Energetic Resonance - This core meditation and visualization is where you begin. Sit with and practice it until you can deeply feel and identify your own core energetic resonance. Get to know this frequency - it's your baseline. As you move through this path your baseline will dramatically shift, and checking in with it will continue to guide you.
2. Inner Child and Core Wound Healing - This is a shorter energy healing and meditation to begin to gently explore an excavate what wants to come up to heal and release.
3. Energy Clearing Circuit - Sit with this meditation as an integration practice after the energy healing. It will continue to flow energy through the upper circuit of your bones, gently balancing what may have surfaced and cleared. It will begin to make you aware of areas where space is opening and others that would like to be reclaimed and explored.
4. Shoulders, Humerus + Forearms - This is a longer energy healing session that will deeply clear the energetic circuit of the upper arms and shoulder blades. The inner child will get more attention and anything that was brought up in the first healing session will be revisited in a deeper way.
5. Ribs, Sternum + Collarbones - Continue your healing and clearing journey by addressing core wounds and heart hurts in the sternum, and inviting flow into the ribs.
6. Energy Protection Meditation - This isn't a "must do" but you may feel more open and vulnerable as you're on this journey. This meditation will teach you to create a sovereign energetic bubble of protection from your heart or your solar plexus. You'll be projecting out a new vibration from this core place and it can help in shifting how you experience the outer world while you're in this transition space.
7. Spinal Reset - Begin to journey down the core of the body, clearing the energetic pathway from the shoulder blades and ribs to the pelvis.
8. Pelvis + Sacrum - Deeply clear ancestral lineage energies and your sense of belonging within family (inherited and chosen) and community.
9. Energy Clearing Circuit - Sit with this meditation as an integration practice after the energy healing, but flow the energy through the circuits of your legs this time instead of your arms. It will continue to flow energy through the lower circuit of your bones, gently balancing what may have surfaced and cleared.
10. Sovereign Safety and Security - End on a similar journey where you began. This energy work and guided visualization is similar to the Embody Your Energetic Resonance meditation. You'll journey to the coccyx, noting your shift in core frequency, and tap into your deepest sense of safety and security.
Optional: Other energy healing sessions that may feel helpful for this path are Heal and Repair Ancestral Abundance Wounds and Removing the Patriarchy. If you feel called to either of those, include them between steps 9 and 10.